The Maritime Provinces
Look out for minke and humpback whales in Halifax
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Relax and get away from it all among the lively seaside towns, fine landscapes and rugged coastal tracks of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, ...
... known as the Maritime Provinces. You’ll look for whales in Halifax’s Harbour, watch the fishing boats in Digby and sample the local lobster in Charlottetown on this slow-paced, relaxing Journey though some of Canada’s most tranquil countryside.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Look out for minke and humpback whales in Halifax
- Explore Prince Edward Island, inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
- Drive, cycle or hike the picturesque Cabot Trail near Ingonish
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity on the banks of the Liscomb River
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 13 nights in 4–4.5* hotels and hand-picked accommodation
- 13 days' car hire
- Wildlife and whale watching in Halifax
Need to know+
- Arrives: Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 7 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.